Symposium Invited Speakers
|1. Each symposium will consist of approximately 6 invited presentations.
2. Speakers from a certain country may not take 50% of the speaker’s list.
3. The allocated presentation time for each presentation is maximum of 30 minutes depending on the session schedule that
includes the time for questions from the audience.
4. A speaker may not present more than one invited paper at the conference. An exception can be made for plenary and
5. There is no financial subsistence provided for symposium organizers and invited speakers.
All IcAUMS 2018 participants are required to register and pay the registration fee.
6. Accepted symposiums will have their own tracks on the online submission system. (Organizers are required to remind
invited speakers to submit their abstracts directly to the corresponding symposium using the online submission process.)